- Increased Surface Area Coverage -- When using a quartz ball, your concentrate will be spun around your quartz banger much more. This leads to the oil running to the warmer parts of the quartz banger, resulting in more vapor!
- Increased Heat Retention -- Put this extra sphere of quartz inside of your banger while heating it up, to allow it to gather heat. Because it is quartz, the terp pearl will retain this heat to give you overall better heat retention!
- 100% Quartz Terp Pearl -- You will not need to worry about the safety of the surface your oils are being vaporized on. Quartz is 100% thermal shock resistant, meaning if you accidentally spill water onto the quartz, it won't crack/explode!
- Perfectly Round -- When purchasing balls from others, there is a high chance that they are not sourcing their quartz balls from a facility that has been making them for years and years. We are working with a factory familiar with making perfect spheres, which is important so it will spin evenly inside your quartz banger!
- 6mm Sphere -- This is important because if the quartz terp pearl is too large, it will not spin easily, and will take a lot of airflow to move the ball. Too small, the quartz ball will only spin oil on the outer rim, since it isn't wide enough to move the oil in the center. This will mean the quartz ball isn't really doing anything. 6mm Ensures that the ball will cover large amount of surface area, while still able to be moved easily!
- Long Lasting -- Because the quartz ball's surface area isn't vaporizing oil itself, but rather spinning the oil to the parts of the quartz banger that is hotter, you can use the quartz balls for basically as long as you can keep track of it and not lose it!
- Easily Lost -- The quartz ball is quite small and can be very hard to find if dropped!
- "Hot Potato" -- If the quartz ball is dropped or flung out of the quartz banger while q-tipping, the quartz ball will still be hot and this can lead to a hot potato situation.
-Doesn't Fit In Core Reactor -- Due to the core reactor's natural shape, these quartz balls will not fit inside the core reactor.
We suggest never to heat your ruby pearl directly inside of your banger. Place it inside of your banger after it has been heated. Wipe your quartz banger with a dry cotton swab to briefly clean the pearl. Remove it, wait for it to cool, and place it in 91% or stronger rubbing alcohol to soak and clean until your next use (make sure it is dry before using).
If you do not follow these instructions, you can cause thermal shock to occur quicker, resulting in your ruby pearl breaking from stress. We are not able to replace broken ruby terp pearls because they will break naturally from stress, but you can prolong the life with these tips. If you want terp pearls that will not break, please view our quartz terp pearls which are thermal shock resistant.